Welcome to Sky tours and travel
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sky tours and travel’s Website.
Sky tours and travel is located at:office no. 464, cloud 9 , Vaishali , sector 1 ghaziabad
201010 – uttar pradesh , India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Sky tours and travel’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sky tours and travel and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sky tours and travel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from skytoursandtravel.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from skytoursandtravel.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from skytoursandtravel.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from skytoursandtravel.com/
Redistribute content from Sky tours and travel (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Sky tours and travel does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sky tours and travel, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sky tours and travel shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Sky tours and travel reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Sky tours and travel a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Sky tours and travel; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sky tours and travel’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Term and conditions
1)sky Tours and travel does not guarantee the hotel services and food quality. However, we suggest that in case of any concerns, kindly inform the us immediately so that timely action may be taken. but no refund will be process by us . 2) Sky Tours And Travel do not take guarantee for any services revoked from the hotel without prior notice 3) Sky Tours And Travel shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the travelers due to violation of rules of local government 4 ) Cost of expenses of personal nature at the place of stay, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc. not mentioned in the inclusions will have to be borne by the traveler only 5)Sky Tours And Travel will not be liable for any losses incurred due to any delays made due to by the customer. Please ensure that you follow the itinerary as per timings as discussed with the selected Travel agent 6) Cancellation amount/charges will be calculated as per total booking amount, irrespective of whether full booking amount has been paid or not 7) Any amendments/additions to package (dates, inclusions, itinerary etc), will be done at an extra cost to the customer. Changes made to the package will be made as per cancellation policy of the original package and customer has to bear the cost incurred due to this 8) It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card for hotel stay (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID card/Aadhar card) 9) In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Sky Tours And Travel are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable For Any Refund 10) 100% amount needs to be paid for flight tickets in advance for issuance of tickets; If flight fare has increased/decreased by the time payment reaches us, then the same shall be borne by the client and the quotation would be revised accordingly 11) Early check-in and late check-out will be available as per hotel availability and hotel rules 12) Ac will be switched off during hill journey 13) Driver will available for 8 Am to 7 pm 14) Hotels at hill station will be having non ac rooms 14) On arrival breakfast is not added 15) Anything which is specifically not mentioned in inclusion is excluded – In Case of Mentioned Hotel is unavailable we will provide the same category of Hotel.-Company is not responsible for missing sightseeing, destinations due to political strikes or roadblock, Monuments, parks, rides etc to be closed without prior notice. we are not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking a tour – Meals Timings must be followed as per instruction is given by the hotels.-No refund will be made if you will not use any services provided by us in the Inclusions.-Extra Bed Means extra Mattress. -For the heater, you can pay directly to the hotel.-Getz Destinations reserve the right to terminate, cancel or modify any offer without any prior intimation.-Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with Breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner anyone, AP – Accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.- Verbal Commitment Done by any of our executives is not valid.-The cost each package has been calculated on the basis of fixed inclusions. In the scenario of customization required, then cost shall be incurred on the basis of value additions.-In the case of bad weather, flight cancellation, change of schedule of flights, the company will not be responsible for any refund.-Similarly, while we assure you of enjoyable holidays, we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such tour will be as per your mental perception, imagination or thoughts about such tour. Terms & Condition In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. All water activities are subject to weather conditions. . Sky tours and Travel reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice. . Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Sky tours and Travel will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change. . Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided. . Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io terms & conditions generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.